Fantastic Voyage: Major Nature Assets

 In addition to the tree base mesh, more nature 3d models including trees with leaves, grass, and rocks were created for real-time rendering in Blender.
 This tree model was originally generated using the curve tools and the leaves were added using the hair system.
 The grass is low detailed compared to the other assets. I thought it would be better to keep it simple for optimization since there will be a lot of them in the scene.
 For these rock models, I started from a cube and subdivided it then tweaked the shape a little bit. For more details, I used sculpt tool to make it more organic and duplicated to add more variation.
Finally, the ground material is a combination of a dirt texture and a grass texture. I first combine them and added a procedural noise texture for the factor which determines the visibility of each texture. As a result, I could get a fairly natural ground texture. Furthermore, I generated normal map using photoshop so it can react to the light more realistically.

Comments